Mickey's Banana Bread
Adapted from M. J. Berryman's Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 bananas
- 220 gr. sugar
- 5 gr baking soda
- 15ml water
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 114 gr. butter, room temperature
- 320 gr. flour
- 5 gr. baking soda
- 5 gr. kosher salt
- Combine bananas and sugar in mixing bowl. Mash together and set aside.
- Dissolve baking soda in water.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir eggs into banana/sugar mixture.
- Mix in butter and baking soda mixture.
- Gently fold in flour mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pan/muffin tins
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes for loaf or 16-18 minutes for muffins.